So I think I might start reading again.
Like, try to get at least one book in per week (I’m a slow reader…I know -_-)
So anyone have any suggestions? I like sci-fi, magic, things that are well written and fast paced.
…basically not stupid things.
Thanks Tumblr ^_^
- The Jedi Apprentice Series.
- A Wizard’s Dozen
- Anything J.R. R. Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Roald Dahl, Neil Gaiman, John Green, Lemony Snicket, Stephen King, or Michael Crichton
- Dealing with Dragons, and the other like three or four books that follow that one.
- The Mists of Avalon
- Ender’s Game
- A Stranger in a Strange Land
- The World According to Garp
- The Great Gatsby
- All the Narnia books
- The Da Vinci Code
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Girl with a Pearl Earring
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Sabriel and the other books for that series
- A Wrinkle in Time (even though I’m not a HUGE fan of it, it is still worth reading once)
- The Crystal Cave and all other Arthurian sagas from Mary Stewart
- The City of Ember
- The Lovely Bones
- The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles
- The Black Unicorn, The Gold Unicorn, and The Red Unicorn books
- Into the Land of the Unicorns
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- I Never Promised You a Rose Garden
- The Bell Jar
- A Beautiful Mind
- Touch the Top of the World
- The Thursday Next series
- The Looking Glass Wars Series
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Fahrenheit 451
- The Princess Bride
And that should keep you busy for a few months…right?